Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CUTE ANIMAL REPORT

How come none of you jerks ever told me how cute red pandas are??

If I had known I would've immediately begun to formulate some sort of plan to kidnap one!  Or at least look more like one.  We can learn a lot from the red panda.  Firstly, it is not a panda!  And neither am I!  And neither are you!  So we have that in common.  
Unless you are a red panda, in which case, either a) look out behind you cause I'm about to red pandanap you, or b) don't look out because I cannot move as I am too stunned and amazed that a red panda could have the ingenuity and knowhow needed to get to and then operate a computer.   

Anyway, back to our commonalities.  We both love chewing on leaves.  See! 




Did I say leaves?  I think I meant an iPod.  In my case.  We're both very expressive.

And, most importantly, we both have long and luxurious tails.  And love secrets!

You can also call it these things:
Fire Cat, Common Panda, Fox Bear, Red Cat, Himalayan Raccoon, Cokoloaca Pigara, Gambawarella, Crimson Ngo, Sankam, Thokya, Wokdonka.


You can call me a few of those things, too. If you wanted to.  I'd like best to be a Wokdona or a Cokoloaca Pigara.  Kind of reminds me of Willy Wonka and Coca Cola.  Or Coco Rocha.


Look at Coco go!


2 comments:

Ashley E.S. said...

this post reminds me of how my brain works. but im not sure what i think about that coco rocha video of her channeling the lord of the dance, its funny and it kind of scares me all at the same time. she has a cool name though.

Blogger said...

Do you drink Pepsi or Coke?
SUBMIT YOUR ANSWER and you could get a prepaid VISA gift card!