Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CUTE ANIMAL REPORT, VOL. 2

Why didn't you idiots tell me about this one??

The beautiful and singular musk ox.

It's kind of like Snuffleupagus and kind of like the perfect sofa.  If those two got married and had a baby and those babies met up with a a batch of fat gooey cookies and they had babies and those babies met a bunch of sheep and had babies - there would be a musk ox.

If I were musk ox, here I would be.  It's not much of a leap, since we're both brown-haired, furry-skinned dark beauties.  And even though they are not friskily tempered or even smily-mouthed, I think I can still be like them.  We all have our moods.

Everybody has their level.  And musk ox are on the best level, with me!!  Because when they are attacked, the fat morons face outward and form a stationary ring around their babies.  That's pretty classy.


If I was attacked, lord knows I wouldn't form a stationary ring around anybody, except maybe myself!!!  So.  To reiterate.  If I was being attacked I'd stand still and hug myself really tightly.  Anyway.  As the youngest member of my family, I have the great fortune to always be the baby.   Another similarity, I hardly need mention, is we both have very pungent musks!  Sure, my proper name isn't Musk Laura - but I'm no fool!  I know what I'm called behind my back when I'm turned around because it's to my face!  But good luck trying to make me feel badly about my musk.  Mission unaccomplished that will never be accomplished!  More like Mission: Impossible!

Or Musksion: Impossible!!  Tom Cruise knows what I'm talking about.  The only time I think any of us could ever relate to him was when he was suspended from a ceiling wearing a harness and floppy black Peter Pan shoes and glasses while breaking into a computer system and trying desperately not to let sweat droplets get him caught and/or killed.  That was the first, last and only time.  But what a time it was.  Giggling and stinking ourselves all the way to the bank.

Back to the musk ox.  You don't want to make one angry.  They say an angry musk ox is like an angry Bjork.

And how cute is she??!!!  About as cute as me and a couple of baby musk oxen.

No comments: