Monday, March 15, 2010

birds and bees

This is sort of gross. Yet educational. And it looks just as darn tooting entertaining as all get out. It's National Geographic.


Speaking of INSECTS. I made this.
Out of threads and linens!!!! And a fat needle! And my hands that are like gnarled trees! Speaking of bees, there was an angry beehive right outside my window for a long time. I would find dead bees in my bathroom. It would be bad enough to find one bee, but once I discovered 9 or so corpses in my bee graveyard, and that is more than enough. It was more than I could bare. A man was called to eradicate the bees and until today I thought the deed had been done and the bees had been done in and all was done and gone. But, no! I was out in the backyard, playing with my blonde hog of a tiny furry dog and what do I hear but a buzzing coming from the trees! Now, in my experience, trees aren't meant to buzz - at least not loudly enough for people to hear! So I creep closer than my comfort lets me and I see bees! In the flowers of the trees! Thank god not in my gnarled tree hands, but still - in the flowers on my tree! I didn't say they should move from in between the walls of bedroom and the outdoors to a tree. I didn't say it at all! So I hightailed it back indoors, scared for my doghog and myself.

COMING SOON
I love arts and farts and crafts, but not necessarily in that order. As you can see I craft things like that bee above. That above bee. So I will share a craft with you!! OR. If anyone cares to weigh in on what you want to see - LOOK BELOW THIS NOW
and if you don't give a flying fig I'll just do what I want!! Otherwise, feel free to leave a comment or call my personal car phone. In one I'm wearing a lot of lipstick, some might say too much. In the other I'm wearing a lot of lipstick and I'm acting like a cat. So make the most important decision of my life for me. Or I'll have to flush it down the toilet at prom.

No comments: