Friday, July 29, 2011

some nature thoughts and things

A short time ago I visited the Redwood National Park.  There was the constant urge to hum the Jurassic Park theme music.  And so I took what little video I had of the enchanting park and set it to the music with which it so longed to be matched.
There is adventure, romance, mystical dancing and some elk.  And bushes.

Being in a foggy forest is very refreshing.  I highly recommend it.  I was like an outdoorswoman who scaled slight elevations, forged very shallow streams and got approximately 5-7 mosquito bites.  One right on my forehead!  I hiked for miles and saw sea lions on a deserted beach.  I ate food cooked in a car.

I ate sushi and saw Harry Potter.

All in all, northern Northern California is way more magical than Northern California.  So go look at some big trees and feel GREAT!  OUTDOORS!

I felt like this lady - named PANCHO:
Or this next lady, ISABELLA:
Or even Martha Munger Black - The MUNG!

Let's all go eat a bear!  ARH!!!!!

No comments: