Tuesday, August 23, 2011

i love lucy

Everyone know I love that Lucy. But here is another cool Lucy.

Lucille Bluth

From her parenting style, to her alcohol choices to her constant surprise at the appearance of Gene Parmesan - she is the best. Sure, she's not about to win any mother of the year cakes and prizes, but who really cares. She is zesty and independent and a fine example of a lady we can aspire to be.
I know she's supposed to be a terrible person, but I pretty much love everything about her.  And I don't think it's wrong at all to want to be like her when I grow up. She has super awesome clothes, nice hair, all her teeth are there and she is memorable.

I don't even know anyone who has a mother like her so I thinking becoming her is going to be a difficult journey. I know mothers who have awesome clothes. I know mothers with nice hair. I know mothers with all their teeth. I know mothers who are terrible. I know mothers who insult their children. But Lucille Bluth they are not.

The only problem with her is the 'mother' part. I suppose I'll have to settle for insulting those around me. Because babies are gross and annoying. They're like dogs and cats but not even cute enough to make it worth it. You can't even dress a baby up as people because it already is a people.

Maybe I'll just get a bunch of cats or dogs. That'll solve everything.

3 comments:

Human Pyramid said...

I love her too. She's my favorite character on that show.

Oh, and I listed you as people who inspire me on facebook? I just thought your How To videos were FANTASTIC.

Amber Blue Bird said...

but is she good at hamburgering?

Laura said...

@Human Pyramid Thanks so much! If you have anything you want to know 'How To' do I would totally probably do it.

@Amber Blue Bird I think she'd be amazing at anything she did. And her response might be: “If that’s a veiled criticism about me, I won’t hear it and I won’t respond to it.”