Monday, August 8, 2011

just butts

It's no secret I like my butt.  I like to refer to it as The Jungle.  And, so, it should come as no surprise that when I saw the Butt Bible on ExerciseTV, I was intrigued.  I turned it on and, sure enough, I liked it.  The host is a crazy Russian lady who says butt a lot.  She also tells you yoga is crap.  And how pilates is crap.  And how crappy everything is, except Butt Bible.  And she tells you how she doesn't care if you're uncomfortable and how you should have a sweaty butt.  Yes, a sweaty butt.

She basically talks the whole time. Which is normally something I can't stand.  But I didn't mind.  Mostly because she wasn't whining but was telling us how everything and everyone was dumb and all that mattered was your butt.  I can get on board my butt.

Anyway.  Speaking of butts:


No comments: