Monday, July 23, 2012

spin-offs that should exist

I recently posted on Hello Giggles about spin-offs that didn't suck. I wish more spin-offs didn't suck. So I came up with some spin-offs I'd love to see.

Almie and I came up with two fantastic ideas once upon a time for a few LOST spin-offs. I will quote here and now from my old livejournal.

"Two new wonderful Lost spin-offs to accompany Desmond's World:

Locke's Navy (this is assuming he didn't blow up the sub but instead got in it and that crazy cat lady-that French woman-got onboard with him, plus a couple other people just to spice it up)
Ben and His Magic Box (this is pretty self-explanatory)"

I'm not sure what Desmond's World was gonna be about. I think it would've gone something like this.


Okay. I figured it out. It's obviously about Desmond's Crazy Sexy Cool time travel adventures.

Then I was re-watching Downton Abbey with and Will and I came up with a pretty brilliant idea. Mrs. Patmore and Daisy have a spin-off. That was the extent of the idea. I'm thinking they break away from Downton Abbey and head off to a seaside town where they co-own/co-chef a zany inn full of kooky co-workers and zany guests. And they do not get along!! They're so different!!! So crazy.

It would be something like this.

Too Many Cooks cause they'd both be cooks!!! Such different cooks!! So crazy. Daisy would probably want to cook everything in a wok or something super zany.

More possible spin-offs forthcoming...

No comments: