Here's some stuff to do or not to acknowledge the passage of time and attempt self-actualization.
1) Be less active.
2) Get more stuff.
3) Eat fewer things.
4) Spend less time with people and more time with dogs.
This one's easy, too. Take your dog to the dog park where all the other dogs are. Or get two dogs if you have one dog. If you don't have any pets, don't get a dog. Just hang out with your friends' dogs more. Dogs are way better than people, like, 99% of the time. Actually, probably definitely all the time.
5) Get rid of stuff.
6) Be less patient.
7) Use your brain more.
8) Take less advice.
9) Give more presents.
10) Make an enemy.
11) Don't wait til you're 30 to get all 4 wisdom teeth out at once.
12) Let's just stop with Jennifer Aniston.
13) Care less about most stuff.
14) Learn to cook or learn to put out kitchen fires.
15) Make more lists.
16) Wear formal pants less.
NOTE: The terminology 'formal pants' is inclusive of any lower body covering that involves zippers, buttons, non-soft fabrics, and anything that restricts movement of the human form.